What type of causes do you support?
Glick Philanthropies awards grants to tax-exempt organizations serving central Indiana and in communities where Gene B. Glick Company properties are located. Grants are focused on making a measurable impact in the following areas:
- Providing a quality, affordable place to call home
- Creating vibrant communities through the arts
- Ensuring children have access to a high-quality education
- Helping those in need
- Breaking down barriers to self-sufficiency
- Empowering the far eastside of Indianapolis