Glick Philanthropies Stands with Ukraine
More than four million Ukrainians have already fled their country as the war enters its second month. To support Ukrainian refugees and the organizations providing humanitarian aid, Glick Philanthropies will match new donations to the Jewish Federations of North America’s Crisis in Ukraine Fund up to $25,000 and we encourage others to contribute to the cause.
One hundred percent of your critical dollars will go toward relief efforts through Jewish Federations of North America partners’ vital humanitarian efforts that are serving all Ukrainians, not only those who are Jewish. Those partnerships include The Jewish Agency for Israel, The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC), World ORT, United Hatzalah, and Hillel International.
Here are some of the ways your dollars will be used:
- Significantly increasing the state of Israel’s preparation and resources directed at smoothing the Aliya process for the thousands of Ukrainian refugees currently trying to reach the Jewish state.
- Jewish organizations currently on the ground in Ukraine to give Ukrainian Jews the chance to move to Israel.
- Providing food, water, medicine, emergency medical treatment, mental health support and counseling, and security to thousands of Ukrainian refugees at camps across Europe.
- Direct assistance for Jewish students in Ukraine or Ukrainian refugees who have fled the country.
- Meeting the needs of women and girls in Ukraine with transportation and accommodations if they stay or decide to flee cities under attack.
- Bringing direct and continuous financial aid to elderly and forgotten Holocaust survivors who are ill, isolated, and alone and in desperate need of food, medicine, heat, shelter and some loving kindness.
- Setting up Wi-Fi hot spots providing Internet access for international relief workers and first responders, as well as for refugees.
To learn more and donate, visit jfgi.givingfuel.com/ukrainian-crisis-fund.